Carlisle, MA, United States
This is a "to do" list. Please add your suggestions and comments here: Please include your name!
Completed items are flagged with Done and are only left for documentation purposes and may be removed at some point.
2. Run a query on patents links (in supplemental info sect) that does not have a matching patent at http://reference.insulators.info/patents (Bob)
3. Set up a Directory category. (Glenn, Bob)
4. Set up a Books category (Glenn, Bob)
5. Hyperlink "to be continued" articles to the corresponding article (Bill) Done
6. Fix problem with semicolon in captions (see article 7242 for instance)
8. Test code before promoting to production (Bill)
9. Get QA engineer to test code for Bill (Dave)
10. Find images for 5487 (Bill, Elton)
11. Fix // in captions (Bill)
12. Scan for — (or −) (Bill)
13. Scan for any character > 127 and report and correct fun ones (Bill)
GIF/Transparent image fixups:
"to be continued" fixups: